OneCatalogue™ is an electronic catalogue application fully integrated with OneLoyalty™ providing customers with the ability to redeem their entitlements by making selections from the e-Catalogue.
OneCatalogue™ provides for any loyalty currency redemption, points or otherwise as well as a points and payment card mix. The customer can access the e-Catalogue from the Internet or by calling the call centre, where a redemption request will be validated, accepted and processed.
OneCatalogue™ provides a ‘redemption shop’ for a loyalty programme, allowing customers to browse/filter, select and redeem their loyalty currency. The solution delivers all the administration capabilities required by the scheme operator in order to maintain the e-Catalogue:
- Add/Delete redemption items; maintain stock quantities, item descriptions, set eligibility rules and pricing
- Catalogue reports
- Call centre support allowing customers this alternate channel for redemption transactions
- Web services to external systems for customer communications and third party fulfilment
The system provides browser-based administration and reporting functions, including operational and management reports, for example stock activity reporting, automated low stock alert, redemption reports etc.
The system provides for full integration with a payment gateway allowing for part or full payment using payment cards such as debit, credit, prepaid etc. OneCatalogue™ has its own ‘shopping cart’, providing all the requirements of a standard e-shop. As such, OneCatalogue™ can be extended to sell products, services and upgrades alongside all redemption activity.
This part of the solution has its own comprehensive set of reports to provide for all the standard requirements of a redemption and full e-shop, including:
- Exception reporting – reversed and cancelled transactions
- Monthly activity reports by customer and payment card type, giving value and count for example:
- Total redeemed value
- Stock balances: Opening, Added, Redeemed, Adjusted, Closing
- Awards made for stock redemption transactions